Western Kansas Alliance of Community Foundations
In 2010 the Western Kansas Alliance of Community Foundation was formed with the express goal to provide support and partnerships on philanthropic giving through Community Foundations to Western Kansas communities.
The Western Kansas Alliance is an informal group of community foundation board and staff from Western Kansas that communicates among each other on ways to improve their communities individually and as a region, as well as work together to promote endowment for Western Kansas causes. This group works in partnership with the state organization, Kansas Association of Community Foundations.
Members of the WKACF are:
- Bird City Century II Development Foundation
- Community Foundation of Ellis
- Community Foundation Southwest Kansas
- Heartland Community Foundation
- High Plains Heritage Foundation
- Kansas Association of Community Foundations
- Scott Community Foundation
- Sherman County Community Foundation
- Thomas County Community Foundation
- Western Kansas Community Foundation
- Wichita County Community Foundation
Learn more about the different options we have available to make it easy for you to contribute.
Get in touch with us today to get more information about our Funds, Giving Options, and Grants.